- Project 1: Deques has been released, and due Sunday, 7/3 at 11:59 PM. There will be a project party on Thursday from 7-9PM and Friday from 4-6PM in Wozniak Lounge and over Zoom. The link is on the calendar below. When you join, please enter an empty breakout room and add yourself on oh.datastructur.es to receive help!
- The instructors and head TAs recognize the impact that the Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade has on our communities, whether it affects you directly or not. We want to accommodate those who are impacted either personally, through spending time with community, or supporting those personally affected, and completely understand if 61bl work is deprioritized for the time being. If you would like support in the form of extensions or would like to be connected with counseling/healthcare resources, please contact our head of student support, Sav Bowerfind (email@example.com).
- The first weekly survey is released and can be found here. It’s due Monday at 6 PM and is worth half a credit of extra credit point.
- Quiz 1 scores are released and can be viewed on gradescope. If you are not satisfied with your score on the quiz, you may sign up for redemption tutoring. Signups are released here and tutoring will be held on Monday throughout the day. Quiz 1 redemption will open on Tuesday noon and close Wednesday 6 PM. All locations can be found at the bottom of the page.
- We have opened up a few more slots for recurring tutoring. You can sign up here.
- Want to find a lab/project partner? Feel free to post in the #partnership channel in the unofficial class discord. Join the discord here.
- Lab signups should be reflected in Beacon, and you can use now your first slip day. To switch sections or enroll in one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not enrolled in a lab section, your deadline will be set to the earliest deadline which is 6 AM the day after lab.
- All zoom links for lab and instructor office hours can be found on the bottom of the page.
- Project 0 is due Sunday, 6/26 at 11:59 PM! Project 1 will be released on the evening of Monday, 6/27.
Course Staff Discord Link: link
|TA Name||Zoom Link||Time (PDT)|
|Logan Caraco||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/92250096041?pwd=S2ppMmpsTGVhVXp5REcvTkx6MGlFZz09||9am - 12 noon|
|Circle Chen||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/98563496514||11am - 2pm|
|Sav Bowerfind||https://berkeley.zoom.us/my/sav.zoom.room||1pm - 4pm|
|Jasmine Lin||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/98694333746||2pm - 5pm|
|Shirley Chen||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/92469172160||3pm - 6pm|
|Max Ye||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/94473678120||6pm - 9pm|
|Laksith Prabu||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/95147170674||8pm - 11pm|
|TA Name||Room||Time (PDT)|
|Ted Lin||Soda 273||8am - 11am|
|Aram Kazorian||Soda 275||11am - 2pm|
|Sadia Qureshi & Noah Adhikari||Soda 273||1pm - 4pm|
|Ryan Nuqui||Soda 277||2pm - 5pm|
|Grace Jung||Soda 275||2pm - 5pm|
|David Lee||Soda 273||5pm - 8pm|
|Tutor Name||Zoom Link||Time (PDT)|
|Yaofu Zuo||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/93979749102?pwd=MDVkME5xbWxFdmEzVFBubTdmU1ZYZz09||10am - 11am (Recurring), 10am - 10:30am (Redemption)|
|Zhenyi You||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/3299321349||11am - 12 noon (Recurring), 2:30pm-3pm (Redemption)|
|James Nguyen||http://berkeley.zoom.us/my/j.nguyen||12 noon - 1pm (Recurring), 12:30pm-1pm (Redemption)|
|Shreyas Kallingal||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/98854394934?pwd=L3JlOHFhTkYySUhzdkZqUnI4NHNBUT09||2pm-3pm and 6pm-7pm (Recurring), 3:30pm-4pm and 5:30pm-6pm (Redemption)|
|Eddy Byun||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/9245527268||12 noon - 12:30 PM (Quiz Redemption Only)|
|Ashley Ye||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/2408880365||3pm - 4pm (Recurring), 3pm-3:30pm (Redemption)|
|Adit Shah||https://berkeley.zoom.us/my/aditshah||2pm - 2:30pm (Quiz Redemption Only)|
|Ethan Pang||https://berkeley.zoom.us/my/ethanpang||4pm - 5pm (Recurring), 4pm-4:30pm (Redemption)|
|Jacob Wu||http://oh.jacobwu.org/||4pm - 4:30pm (Quiz Redemption Only)|
|Mira Bali||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/9441508469||4:30pm-5pm (Quiz Redemption Only)|
|Raymond Tan||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/95143369923||5pm - 6pm (Recurring), 5pm-5:30pm (Redemption)|
|Angelina Songco||https://berkeley.zoom.us/my/angelinasongco||6pm - 7 pm (Recurring), 7pm-7:30pm (Redemption)|
|Stanley (Seung-Hyun) Kwon||https://berkeley.zoom.us/my/stanleykwon||7pm - 8pm (Recurring), 7:30pm-8pm (Redemption)|
|Abhi Ganesh||https://berkeley.zoom.us/my/abhiganesh||7pm - 7:30pm (Quiz Redemption Only)|
|Lucy Lu||https://berkeley.zoom.us/my/lucylu||10pm - 11pm (Recurring), 5pm-5:30pm (Redemption)|
|Anirudh Kothapalli||https://berkeley.zoom.us/my/anirudhkothapalli||11pm - 12 midnight (Recurring), 10pm-10:30pm (Redemption)|
|Tutor Name||Room||Time (PDT)|
|Eddy Byun||Cory 531||1pm - 2pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
|Adit Shah||Cory 531||2pm - 3pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
|Mira Bali||Cory 531||3pm - 4pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
|Jacob Wu||Cory 531||4pm - 5pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
|Abhi Ganesh||Cory 212||6pm - 7pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
All labs meet on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at the times specified above.
Lectures will on Wednesdays from 3-5pm and will be conducted in VLSB 2050 and through Zoom.
Instructor office hours will be conducted through Zoom. The weekly schedule for office hours is 1-2pm and 7-8pm on Mondays and Thursdays and 9-10am and 1-2pm on Tuesdays and Fridays.
We are also available through appointments outside of those hours. Especially if these times do not work with your time zone, please email email@example.com to set up an appointment.