- All the recordings of the special topics sessions have been uploaded and are on the course calendar below.
- The deadline to sign up for a BYOW demo checkoff was 11:59 PM on 8/4. If you need to sign up for a demo, you may do so by emailing email@example.com and will incur a point penalty. You can view your sign up on the sheet here.
- Make sure to fill out the pre-checkoff form before your demo time!
- The final exam form is due this Sunday at 11:59 PM. You can access the form here.
- As a reminder, if we pass 70% on course evaluations, everyone in the class will receive 1 extra credit point.
- There is a guerilla section this Saturday from 3-5 PM covering graphs, graph algorithms, and sorting. It will be held remotely.
- Final exam review sessions (remote)
- Monday 8/8, 6:00-8:00 PM Zoom link
- Covers trees/traversals, BSTs, balanced trees (LLRBs and 2-3 trees), Tries, Hashing, PQs/heaps, disjoint sets
- Tuesday, 8/9, 6:00-8:00 PM Zoom link
- Covers graphs, SPTs, MSTs, counting and comparison based sorts
- Note: The final review sessions will feature more exam-style problems, and less conceptual overview. You should watch/attend the special topics session before attending the final review session.
- Mock final
- Wednesday, 8/10, walkthrough from 6-8 PM Zoom link
- We will release the mock final the day of, then lead a walkthrough of the solutions afterwards
- The week 7 survey is open and can be found here. The survey is worth half an extra credit point and will close Monday at 11:59 PM.
- Quiz 12 closes on Saturday at 6 PM, and Quiz 12 Redemption will open Monday noon and close Tuesday at 6 PM.
- All the quiz walkthrough videos can be found here. Make sure you’re signed into your Berkeley email.
- If you are experiencing extenuating circumstances, please fill out the extenuating circumstances form to be connected with our student support TA.
- If you’ve experienced any microaggressions or discrimination, please fill out the anonymous form so we can follow up
- Did you have an outstanding interaction with any member of course staff? Give them a shoutout using this form.
Project 2 Work Day
Time: No live lecture due to midterm
Video Part 1: Trees and Traversals
Video Part 2: BSTs, B-Trees, and Rotation Operations
Course Staff Discord Link: link
|TA Name||Zoom Link||Time (PDT)|
|Logan Caraco||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/92250096041?pwd=S2ppMmpsTGVhVXp5REcvTkx6MGlFZz09||9am - 12 noon|
|Circle Chen||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/98563496514||11am - 2pm|
|Sav Bowerfind||https://berkeley.zoom.us/my/sav.zoom.room||1pm - 4pm|
|Jasmine Lin||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/98694333746||2pm - 5pm|
|Shirley Chen||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/92469172160||3pm - 6pm|
|Max Ye||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/94473678120||6pm - 9pm|
|Laksith Prabu||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/95147170674||8pm - 11pm|
|TA Name||Room||Time (PDT)|
|Ted Lin||Soda 273||8am - 11am|
|Aram Kazorian||Soda 275||11am - 2pm|
|Sadia Qureshi & Noah Adhikari||Soda 273||1pm - 4pm|
|Ryan Nuqui||Soda 277||2pm - 5pm|
|Grace Jung||Soda 275||2pm - 5pm|
|David Lee||Soda 273||5pm - 8pm|
|Tutor Name||Room||Time (PDT)|
|Eddy Byun||Cory 531||1pm - 2pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
|Mira Bali||Cory 531||3pm - 4pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
|Jacob Wu||Cory 531||4pm - 5pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
|Abhi Ganesh||Cory 212||6pm - 7pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
All labs meet on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at the times specified above.
Lectures will on Wednesdays from 3-5pm and will be conducted in Cory 247 and through Zoom.
Instructor office hours will be conducted through Zoom. The weekly schedule for office hours is 1-2pm and 7-8pm on Mondays and Thursdays and 9-10am and 1-2pm on Tuesdays and Fridays.
We are also available through appointments outside of those hours. Especially if these times do not work with your time zone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.