- View the announcement from CSM at the bottom of the page
- The exam answer sheet and reference sheet have been released. If you have not received a zoom link, encrypted exam pdf, and announcements page and are taking the exam remotely, please email email@example.com asap.
- The mock final walkthrough time has been changed to 8-10 PM instead of 6-8 PM.
- Wednesday, 8/10, walkthrough from 8-10 PM Zoom link, Solutions, Recording.
- The mock final questions have been released through email.
- All the recordings of the special topics sessions have been uploaded and are on the course calendar below.
- The deadline to sign up for a BYOW demo checkoff was 11:59 PM on 8/4. If you need to sign up for a demo, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and will incur a point penalty. You can view your sign up on the sheet here.
- Make sure to fill out the pre-checkoff form before your demo time!
- The final exam form is due this Sunday at 11:59 PM. You can access the form here.
- As a reminder, if we pass 70% on course evaluations, everyone in the class will receive 1 extra credit point.
- There is a guerilla section this Saturday from 3-5 PM covering graphs, graph algorithms, and sorting. It will be held remotely.
- Final exam review sessions (remote)
- Monday 8/8, 6:00-8:00 PM Zoom link, Slides, Recording.
- Covers trees/traversals, BSTs, balanced trees (LLRBs and 2-3 trees), Tries, Hashing, PQs/heaps, disjoint sets
- Tuesday, 8/9, 6:00-8:00 PM Zoom link, Slides are same as above, Recording.
- Covers graphs, SPTs, MSTs, counting and comparison based sorts
- Note: The final review sessions will feature more exam-style problems, and less conceptual overview. You should watch/attend the special topics session before attending the final review session.
- The week 7 survey is open and can be found here. The survey is worth half an extra credit point and will close Monday at 11:59 PM.
- Quiz 12 closes on Saturday at 6 PM, and Quiz 12 Redemption will open Monday noon and close Tuesday at 6 PM.
- All the quiz walkthrough videos can be found here. Make sure you’re signed into your Berkeley email.
- If you are experiencing extenuating circumstances, please fill out the extenuating circumstances form to be connected with our student support TA.
- If you’ve experienced any microaggressions or discrimination, please fill out the anonymous form so we can follow up
- Did you have an outstanding interaction with any member of course staff? Give them a shoutout using this form.
- Apply to be a mentor for Computer Science Mentors (CSM) for Fall 2022! Computer Science Mentors (CSM) is a student-run organization that provides guidance and resources in a smaller classroom environment through group tutoring sessions. Each section has 4-7 students and focuses on material from one of the following courses: CS 61A, CS 61B, CS 61C, CS 70, CS 88, EECS 16A, or EECS 16B. The goal of CSM is to build a personal learning community and social network so that both students and mentors can comfortably seek and receive help. For Fall 2022, we’re recruiting for the following roles: Junior Mentors (JMs) for CS 61A, CS 61B, CS 61C, CS 70, CS 88C, EECS 16A, and EECS 16B Associate Mentors (AMs) for CS 61A, CS 61B, CS 61C, CS 70, CS 88C, EECS 16A, and EECS 16B Content Mentors (CMs) for CS 61A, CS 61B, and CS 61C The application is available at https://tinyurl.com/csm-fa22-application and is due Friday August 12th at 11:59PM PST. No late applications will be accepted! Visit https://csmentors.berkeley.edu for more information or get in touch with us at email@example.com!
Project 2 Work Day
Time: No live lecture due to midterm
Video Part 1: Trees and Traversals
Video Part 2: BSTs, B-Trees, and Rotation Operations
Course Staff Discord Link: link
|TA Name||Zoom Link||Time (PDT)|
|Logan Caraco||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/92250096041?pwd=S2ppMmpsTGVhVXp5REcvTkx6MGlFZz09||9am - 12 noon|
|Circle Chen||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/98563496514||11am - 2pm|
|Sav Bowerfind||https://berkeley.zoom.us/my/sav.zoom.room||1pm - 4pm|
|Jasmine Lin||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/98694333746||2pm - 5pm|
|Shirley Chen||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/92469172160||3pm - 6pm|
|Max Ye||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/94473678120||6pm - 9pm|
|Laksith Prabu||https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/95147170674||8pm - 11pm|
|TA Name||Room||Time (PDT)|
|Ted Lin||Soda 273||8am - 11am|
|Aram Kazorian||Soda 275||11am - 2pm|
|Sadia Qureshi & Noah Adhikari||Soda 273||1pm - 4pm|
|Ryan Nuqui||Soda 277||2pm - 5pm|
|Grace Jung||Soda 275||2pm - 5pm|
|David Lee||Soda 273||5pm - 8pm|
|Tutor Name||Room||Time (PDT)|
|Eddy Byun||Cory 531||1pm - 2pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
|Mira Bali||Cory 531||3pm - 4pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
|Jacob Wu||Cory 531||4pm - 5pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
|Abhi Ganesh||Cory 212||6pm - 7pm (Recurring Tutoring Only)|
All labs meet on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at the times specified above.
Lectures will on Wednesdays from 3-5pm and will be conducted in Cory 247 and through Zoom.
Instructor office hours will be conducted through Zoom. The weekly schedule for office hours is 1-2pm and 7-8pm on Mondays and Thursdays and 9-10am and 1-2pm on Tuesdays and Fridays.
We are also available through appointments outside of those hours. Especially if these times do not work with your time zone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.